I've been jonesing for some crispy textured fish dish for sometime.This a perfect alternative to fish and chips!
- 3 tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup green onion
- dash of sesame seed on each fillet
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp garlic infused flour
Garlic Infused flour - a great alternative to store bought breading, salt and other preservatives are omitted and what is left is just the intense, flavorful garlic to your dishes.
1 roasted whole garlic peeled and finely chopped
2 tablesppon of all purpose flour
1 small sealable jar
- Roast the garlic at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes and let it cool
- Chopped the garlic and set aside
- Fill the small jar with chopped garlic on the botton and then add the flour on top
- Create a layer of garlic and flour
- Seal the jar for 24 hours and it should be ready for use the next day.
- Store in the refridgerator for optimal self life.
- Salt and Pepper the fillets
- Dash some ginger powder and add in the green onions
- Cover lightly with the garlic infused flour
- Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 25-30 minutes
- The fillets are thin so it should cook fairly quickly
Serve on a bed of lettuce, topped with chopped cilantro and Enjoy!